Tuesday 13 July 2010
FAV LOOKS//VIKTOR+ROLF A/W 10.11//








Starting to re-browse the A/W collections tonight has really got me fomenting getting out the chunky knits and cosy coats in preparation of the annual battle with the rough British winter. Yes - I do realise it is mid-July and I should be making the most of my summer wardrobe (soon as A/W rolls around I will be lamenting another summer gone whilst I pack my beloved shorts away.

As always, Viktor & Rolf's collection was one of the first ports of call in my re-visit of the collections. What can I say - I have a MASSIVE Dutch crush! As to be expected, the collection delivered their usual mix of fun, sophistication and a little nerd quirk.
Have a look at some of my favourite looks from the collection.



photos: courtesy of vogue.com

Regards,
Cam (in some chunky knitwear!) xx
2 Comments:
Blogger Chandra M. said...
I will forever be a fan of fall/winter fashion. I can't stand the heat of the summer, I am more of a bundle up and layer type of girl. Love the second look.

Loves.
www.thecollegeboundfashionista.blogspot.com

Blogger Cam said...
In Scotland we could be doing with some of that summer heat right about now - it has been pouring down ALL week :(!
But yeah I get what you mean; there is a certain something to f/w fashion that you just don't get with summer. Although I do love getting my pasty, chicken legs out in a pair of shorts too :P!
Yeah the second look is my favourite too - the coat is BEAUTIFUL!

thanks for reading,
Cam x

Post a Comment